Sunday 12 February 2012

DOES YOUR TYRES WEARS OUT TOO SOON ??

The other day while I went to my friend house, I saw he was busy in washing his car. While talking suddenly my eyes went to one of  rear Tyre of his car.   That rear tyre was totally wearied out and was thread less . I immediately brought it into his notice. He told me that he has replaced both the  rear Tyre a month ago . When we further inspect the problem we came to know that their was an alignment problem in that car.For that reason the rear Tyre of the left side wearied out quickly and seemed thread-less even though the Tyre was new and installed a month ago.
So here the point is Alignment problem turns out to be a very serious one if it is neglected in its initial state. It has adverse effect on Tyre , shock absorbers and shaft and engine bracket too. And may lead to an unwanted accident. . Alignment problem shift the car load to one side. In technical terms we can say that the center of gravity of the car is disturbed . Which may imbalance the car in high speed. 

Tyre bisections